Monday, September 9, 2013

At The World's End, our own planet is ( actually ) being taken over by robots!

The World's End ( 2013 ).
In The Popular 2013 Apocalyptic Comedy Film: " The World's End " - written by Edgar Wright [ which means: " The Protector Of All That Is Good Is A Carpenter " ] and Simon Pegg [ that means: " The One: Who Listens And Always Gets Heard - Is A Pearl Of Great Value " ] - we have been provided An Entertaining Prophetical Allegory. You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Every Movie Ever Made Was A Prophetical Allegory '!

You see, it's ( actually ): " All In The Cards "!
But, of course, if you don't believe me... then, why not just watch The Following Movie Trailer for: " The World's End " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Honestly Might Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

The World's End ( 2013 ) by: Edgar Wright.


The World's End: Is A Prophetical Allegory

Del Spooner is: " One Who Spoon Feeds The Masses ".
That's so very strange... in fact, Where Have I Seen All Of Those Robots Before? Oh, I know, that story by Isaac Asimov [ or, " He Who Scoffs At The Ways Of The Wise " ]... indeed, I Believe That's Actually It!

So, let's now examine this movie, shall we....


The Characters In The World's End [ include ]:
Gary King [ " The Spear Holder Is Your Own World Ruler " ]
Andy Knightly [ " The Man/Warrior Is My Chivalrous One " ]
Steven Prince [ " The Crowned One Is The True King's Own Son " ]
Peter Page [ " The Stone Is: The Servant, Your Messenger, And My Errand Boy " ]
Oliver Chamberlain [ " My Counselor To The Elves Is The Officer In Charge Of My Home " ]
Becky Salt [ " The One Who Is Bound Or Promised In Marriage - Is My Own Daughter Of Israel " ]
Erika Leekes [ " The Eternal Ruler Is My Own Son In The Meadow " ]

The Cast In The World's End [ includes ]:
Thomas Law ( 1 ) [ "  The Avatar And Twin Who Enforces My Rules " ]
Simon Pegg ( 2 ) [ " The One: Who Listens And Always Gets Heard - A Pearl Of Great Value " ]
Zachary Bailess ( 1 ) [ " The One Who Is Remembered By God Is The Officer Of My Court " ]
Nick Frost ( 2 ) [ " The Victory To All Of My People And The Child Born In Autumn " ]
Jasper Levine ( 1 ) [ " My Own: Treasurer And Speckled Stone - Is A Descendant Of Levi " ]
Paddy Considine ( 2 ) [ " Your Own Patrician ( Or, Ancient One ) Is My Steadfast And Unswerving One " ]
James Tarpey ( 1 ) [ " The Supplanter Is The Orchard Alongside Of My Own Mountain " ]
Eddie Marsan ( 2 ) [ " The Protector Of Wealth Is The Sanctified One Of Mars " ]
Luke Bromley ( 1 ) [ " My Own Wolf In The Meadow Of Broom Straw " ]
Martin Freeman ( 2 ) [ " The Dedicated One Of Mars Is My Unencumered One " ]
Sophie Evans [ " The Lady Of Wisdom For My Son Who Is Continually Grateful " ]

Johnny Mnemonic is a very unique messenger.
And, Based Upon That Combined Information we can: Readily Extrapolate and/or Spiritually Decipher - The Following Accurate Spiritual Message:
" The Spearholder is your own world ruler - since, He ( actually ) is: The Avatar And Twin Who Enforces All Of My Own Rules and The One Who Listens And Always Gets Heard - or, ' My Own Pearl Of Great Value '! After all, The Man/Warrior is My Own Chivalrous One...
  • The One Who Is Remembered By God...
  • The Officer Who Is In Charge Of My Court...
  • The Victory To All Of My Own People...
  • and, The Child Who Is Born In The Autumn....

You see, dear children, ' The Crowned One Is The True King's Own Son '... and, ' My Own Treasurer And Speckled Stone Is Also A Descendant Of Levi '. In fact, Your Own Patrician [ or, Ancient One ] has always been my own steadfast and unswerving one! And, consequently therefore, The Stone has also been: The Servant, Your Messenger, and My Errand Boy - because, He is ( equally ):  
  • Your Own Physical Supplanter...
  • The Orchard Alongside My Own Mountain...
  • My Own Protector Of Wealth...
  • and, The Sanctified One Of Mars....

In fact, despite all of your own spiritual confusion, ' My Couselor To The Elves Has Always Been The Officer In Charge Of My Home '... after all, He is: My Own Wolf In The Meadow Of Broom Straw; and, indeed, The Dedicated One Of Mars Is My Own Unencumbered One!

Meanwhile, of course, The One Who Is Bound [ or, Promised In Marriage ] has always been ' That Lady Of Wisdom For My Son Who Is Always Very Grateful '... since, you will very soon realize,  ' The Eternal Ruler Is My Own Son Who Continually Lives In Your Meadow '. "

There is: " Nothing New Under The Sun "....
But, hey, don't take my word for it... why not, Just Study All Of Those Scriptures? Since, ' The True Keys Have Always Truthfully Been There ' - if, you're willing to ( honestly ) look for them!


Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.