Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Final Message from Jeshurun: " Let, The Stumbling Begin.... "

Let, The Watchman now stumble....
Dear Father In Heaven, they will not listen to Me. I have tried everything, to: Wake Them Up, and Warn Them Of What's [ Now Certainly ] Coming! I have shown them The Scriptures... I have shown them The Matrix... I have shown them The Satanist's Own Writings... and, I have Proven All Of These Things Historically. Yet. they firmly believe, that I am [ merely ] yet another: " Fool On The Hill ". What more can I do, Father? My own children now currently Despise Me For It... and, even My Own New Wife is Threatening To Leave Me....

Xavier leaves The Thought Amplifier.
There is Absolutely No Point In Witnessing to any of these people, They All Refuse To Listen To Me... and, I am now going to Focus Upon My Own Life for awhile, which is In Sad Need Of Repair! When the time comes, Let Them Come To Me and Then Inquire Of Me For Themselves. They all know, where I factually am... In, The Birthplace Of Your Own Children. I can, faithfully, do no more; until ' You Yourself Have Prepared Them To Listen To Me '.

Gandolf has his own demons to fight.
In the meantime, Dear Father Yahweh, I have not forgotten You! But, I have: A House To Finish Rebuilding, Employment To Find, Trees To Plant, A Garden To Tend To, and A Family That Needs My Own Personal Love... and, apparently, Israel Doesn't Need Me - as much as, My Own Family Honestly Does. After all, they have their own: " Sun Gods " - to longingly and lovingly follow after... while, Gandolf Fights His Own [ Personal ] Balrog - and thus, turning from: " The Grey " and into: " The White ".

Let's face it Father, if they had truthfully wanted Me, then they would have [ truthfully ] Supported Me in Your Own Spiritual Efforts! They would have [ factually ]:
  • Provided Me Some Encouraging Comments...
  • Engaged Me In Useful Conversations...
  • Linked To My Own Prophetical Writings...
  • Sent Me Entrecard Credits To Advertise It...
  • Or, Even Supported Me Financially [ so that, I could factually afford to continue ]....
The Idiot Among The Forrest....
They, honestly, don't want to hear Your Own End Time Messages. What more can I, truthfully, do? This battle is [ now ] Entirely In Your Own Hands. If they truly are: " Your Own People " - Then Deal With Them... in fact, ' Chastise Them Very Severely '... but, not Dear Father without tempering it, ' In Your Own Undying Love '... and, ' Displaying Your Own Ongoing Mercies '... for, they are not entirely evil; but rather, They Have Been Thoroughly Misguided!

Your own Avatar, Jacob The Keen Eye.
And, Dear Father.... It is [ now ] time to: " Deal With All Of Those Evil Shepherds ". May they [ themselves ] receive from You, that which They Truly Deserve. Give unto them, Their Own Rightful Payment Due: " With their own Spiritual Cups: Filled Up, Packed Down, In Full, and Complete Measure ". Let, Those Prophets Of Ba'al, fully understand, that: A True Prophet Is Now [ Once Again ] Walking Among Them.... May, that long prophesied: " Fire From Heaven " - be, The Sign Of Elijah's Own Physical Presence! And, If I'm Wrong, then Let It Happen To Me....

Cal El surrendering His Own Powers.
This is: My Final Message For Now, and [ indeed ] My Own Heartfelt Prayer! Though, every man be a liar, May Your Own Words Be Proven True....

Your Faithful Servant, Jeshurun. Amein.

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.